HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GLORIAAAAAAAAA! :B
(Viva la Gloria!)
(Viva la Gloria!)
Cool hem, cool hem!
- Geography was alright but I doubt I'll get a high pass -.-
Went school and my brain was numb = can't function well. Had Maths Paper 2, oh my gosh. It was tough but Paper 1 was alright :)
Headed to Jamie's house with Ivy, JiaQi and Chancery. Chatted and Jamie's Dad treated us KFC, thank you! ^^. Watched some of my recommended shows, HAHA! Bused and dropped around YZPS there then walked around and saw Silas! HAHAHA I was texting him then he was right in front of me, laughs. Talked for a bit as he was waiting for his bus which took forever to come lah. Saw Sheena and Ping Liang then later bought stuffs in 7-11, HAHAHA.
Went back home and slack. I'm realising that being online is becoming more and more boring! Grr!!



