I could only remember yesterday and today so yah :)
Yesterday was fun! I felt bliss during Common Test, hehee 8)But PE was kinda off then had the Anorexia talk during assembly, suddenly had an acute pain at the ribs there. Argh! Was super pain but the pain was gone during PT. The paper given was difficult, managed to finish question 1 only!
Saw Ms Low then went back to homeroom and had the Anorexia talk, it was fun!! Headed to Digital Art and was trying out the pen tool, difficult but fun! HAHAHA.
Went to eat at opposite the school with WenRong, was testing each other Japanese and all :) Headed home after that.
--
Today went to meet up with Precella at hub then bused to church, saw Rani !! Then had service. After service went for dinner and had funny talks. Had puddings with Precella then headed back to church then bused home together, hees.I had fun :D







(LOL!!)





(LOL!!)



