Stay with me,
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Getting sick.
Haha, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog eh? All thanks to my damn internet's proxies and my O/S. Even now, I'm not using my own internet okay! I'm using the free wireless internet which won't least me long. And I will just have to accept that I can't use Window XP anymore, rawrrr.

But yeh, a lot of things happened and now I'm sick. Anyway, Friday had the Aces Day/Teachers' Day celebration at YCK Stadium, don't want to elaborate it. Went back to YZPS to, SETTLE MY LUNCH! LOL, after that, went to Toa Payoh and met up with crew. Okay, I'm shocked that both Felicia and Eunice's school are so near! I thought is like damn far~ But anyway, went to studio and had fun blah blah :D

Went to eat at Simei, had a look at Studio Wu and yeh lor~
Headed back home and watched some hilarious video ;x

--

On Saturday, went out to watch some performance near Vivo with Eugene, Terence, Aloysius. Saw a woman who looked like my mother but is a fatter version. Had something funny until we ran out and laughed like LOL! Went back to Vivo and ate Mc Flurry then headed back home.

--

Performed on Sunday and thanks to the disco light which made me stunned for seconds, oh-my-bloody-shit. Later after performance, went to eat with JiaYing and JingYi then caught 'Boys over Flower' with JiaYing at The Cathay which cost me bloody 10 bucks but I think it's worth it :D Cos' the show is nice? :O

Went back home and watched tv since my internet was down.. And slept.

P/S: Felicia's flower hair is nice! :D

--

Yesterday, didn't really felt well and went to AMK Polyclinic, waited for hours but it's cheap. LOL. Had a bit of fever, cough, flu, ear infection blah blah -.-. Went home, ate dinner and medicine, watched some tv and slept. Too tired.

Well, I'm not the only one who's sick. Terence is having fever, cough, sore throat, flu. Same for Aloysius :S




--


Tag replies.


chancery: aloha, relink me! ty ;D
- Hellos! K, I'll try. Hahaha! :D

chaoxin: re-link me
- Kk :D

JOYCE!: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
- Thanks! :)

Jamie.: HAHA. THOSE PHOTOS ARE FUNNY LAAA.
- HAHA! LOL! I know :O

Eeshan: Haha, dang those pictures a funny. Anyw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WOMAN. :B
- Hehs. Thanks! Haha! :)

roxanne: ah shit -_- sorry im lateee ): happy belated !
- I bish you. Haha but thanks :D

♥ ky: heyhey! here to tag! <3
- <3 thanks~

Jamie.: OII. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. HAHAHA. ;D
- Oi what! No manners! LOL, jokin'. Thanks anyways! :)

MARIA (:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! smile more leh
- HAHAHA! Thanks! :) I got smile a lot leh! Still want more ah! Siao!

Eeshan: Hello ! :B Are you still ill? If so, get well soon! :D
- Eh, until now, yes. I hope that I'll get well soon, haha :D

huishan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
- Thanks! :D

chancery: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! may all your wishes cum true ! [;
- Hahah! Thanks! :D

Li Pei: happy birthday huimin!
Thanks ah.

Jamie.: TURN TURN TURN. ZIP UNZIP ZIP. LOL.
- LOL! Want me to zip unzip zip your bag? HAHHA.

c²y: hello (:
- Yo! :D

mus: YEA! you tagged! tagg back! AND TMR AHR! xD
- Haha! Tmr what?
chaoxin: aiyo why still emo?? be more happy so more healthy =)
Eh, I got emo meh? You never see me always laugh and smile de meh? LOL

Jme.: YEAH. WALL-E IS NICEEEEEE AND CUTE AND WHATEVER IT IS. ;D
- Eeeeee! I think it's lame but nvm :)



❥ HUIMIN.
21st of August 1994.

I can be as high that you can't stand it,
I can be as low that you can't take it.


The way you went,
204
Alex Benson Celine Chancery ChaoXin Cherie Cherlyn Christine ChongYang EeShan Emily Eunice Felicia Gladys Gloria Huiling HuiMing HuiShan Huiwen JiaQi Jamie Jireh Joan Joling Jonas Justin Karesia KeeKai Kenneth KitYee Mabel Maria MingCheng Minghui Missity Mustaqim Phyllis Renzo Robin Roxanne Shyai Silas Talia Syaffy Vanessa WeeTheng Weiguang Wenyuan YenTing YiYing YuHui YuXiang ZhenHao


November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009

.fourth!Romance is the designer.

Side dating,

This is happening soon,
Click it, will ya?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com