Yesterday.
Met up with JiaYing at AMK and trained to BoonLay then Mayce said there wasn't any work for us to do.. So we went to the church with Mayce. Had talks and all then ate breakfast. Went back and had service, saw WeiSiong, Kenny, Gary they all and the BS boys were cool~
Thinking whether should I go to the Dance concert thing but nah, no one's going with me. Lol. Went to Jurong Point and JiaYing had her haircut at Monsoon or something like that. Waited her for about 1 hour. Went to had dinner at KFC :D Then went to one of shop selling stuffs. Bought that comb and saw blue dye! But didn't buy, lol..
Went to AMK's Fairprice and bought that thing and went to pay, while queuing. There was a old woman pushing the trolley behind me, she was like pushing the trolley towards me until I had no space to move a step back! Then when I moved forward, she put all her things on the thing as though those were my things! Wtf, damn kiasu lah! @#$%$#@
Went back home and complained about that matter to my father and he agreed that I should just stare at her then scold. LOL :D
Onlined and Roxanne was asking me to buy stuffs at some blogshops, oh wells.
Today.
Woke up at 8.37am and I was suppose to reach NYP at 9am.. Rushed and took taxi there instead. When I reached there.. WTF, EVERYONE WERE STILL WAITING FOR THE THING TO START! I thought I'm late lehs! @#$%$#@ MY MONEY! ):
Went in to the room and had briefings and all. Had lunch, they say we were not eating Macs', instead a buffet. When I saw the food, I don't feel like eating already so I didn't eat. Went for some tour and lecture. Got pissed off by someone, I'll elaborate later ;)
After the lecture, went to Macs' with WenRong and while eating, we were talking craps! :) After that, went on to the bus interchange. Took 70 and the bus didn't even reach the first stop and the bus broke down. How nice eh? Waited for 20minutes for the fugly bus. Reached home and discussed somethings with Roxanne.
--
I'm gonna rant down here :)
There's this boy from Sec 102, in IT whose really giving our school a disgrace! Lemme tell you, while touring and all, he kept on showing his middle fingers to those people studying at NYP. People who saw him showing that gave that face and told their friends! WTF. Who he think he is, look so disgusting and nerdy! Big shot eh?
Not just this, people who's using the camera which have flash took a picture. He just showed his bloody middle fingers! It's so wtf la! Not only he pissed me off, he pissed almost everyone in IT and some people from other school.
Well ofcos' there wasn't just showing middle fingers and say fuck with it. He suddenly scold the Student Mentors in NYP and some of us in those language! He even scold some people's mother! I bet he doesn't know the meaning of fuck and all but he just kept on saying, NON-STOP! And he called a boy a bitch, omg -.-
During the lecture, he simply loves to disturb people until those people got so angry! One thing is, I just say idiot in chinese and he just call my bitch. Oh well, I called him bastard :) Everyone's saying that he's a bastard now :D Ofcos' he did scold back, what I did was. Scold even MORE and gave that fierce fierce face!
Then he just looked at me then I'll say, SEE WHAT SEE, WHAT YOU WANT! Then he turned back :D
Ohya, I heard that he's insane! I mean, REAL INSANE. Omg, this is crazy! He should go to IMH instead of YCKSS what! Wtf is wrong with his parents! I wish he got beaten up by people! But I think he won't mind it at all -.-
Lemme think, next time when I see him. I shall show middle fingers and say fuck too? Or scold him by those language? Or BOTH? :D Or slap him? Or ask Twin to whack him? LOL! I shall think about it :) Oh yeh, I pwnxzx! LOL



