Yesterday:
Woke up early in the morning and Eunice don't wanna go ! T_T
Met up with Rupert and Wilson then we're waiting for Matthew ..
Went to the salon and it haven't open yet .
So went to Macs' and they ate , I just sat there . Thinking of sth
Walked around and back to salon , HAVEN'T OPEN ! >(
Walked to acarde and Matthew and Wilson were playing the racing car . Rupert and I were standing behind them then Rupert go disiao Matthew like , turn the wheel to another direction and all . Damn funny and things happened .
Back to salon and the damn guy need to ask the damn boss and so , we went to KFC and slacked for an hour . Then I ate KFC , right infront of them ! :D
Headed back to the salon and the fucking boss don't want us .
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ! >:(
Went to MRT and they were fooling around while I'm heading home .
Reached home and went to have a haircut again -_- ..
Today :
Met up with FuZhi again :D He's telling me that yesterday someone commited suicide beside his block and it's true ! Scary ! Then Jonathan came -_- .. And there he goes and pad my back , rawr ..
Went to school and dutied . Okay lah ..
Had History , had kinda fun cos' of the boys and all .
Had Drama , fun fun fun ! :D
Then dutied , was just walking here and there ...
English , nothing ;D
HipHop , okay lah . Better than the last lesson we had ._.
TC-ed , I DON'T CARE . I DON'T DO WITH 16 CAN ALREADY . DO WITH WHO ALSO CAN . REALLY ! :D
And Iunno whether Rupert's changing anot ._.
Took 853 with HongKai and went to Macs and ate with him , talked and blah blah .
Walking the the interchange and my contact len dropped out -_- .
Waiting for Matthew Phua and I saw FuZhi , LOL . Swing hand ! :D
Matthew finally came ! D:
Bought his stupid bbt and purposely walked with Matthew thru' the Macs' but he never see , I think D: ..
Then walked back home and the new desk came :D
Okay lah .. Transfered everything and ya lahhhhhhh .



