Zzz , I'm dead bored tired !
):
You're just a distance away ,
yet I need to go without even talking to you .
Blame the stupid bus , fuck ! >:(
Reached school and reached G/O for quite early .
Slacked :D Then laughed like shit due to the 'funny' jokes .
Ran to the there just becos' we need to pass sth .
Ran back and sth funny happened
then we need to run back to the there to get back the paper ==
Had the total defence thingy , boring ~
Had Drama :D Quite okay lah , kinda fun niah .
Dutied and yadadaa .
Went for English and go thru' anwsers and all lor .
Headed for HipHop and it's tiring !
Like @#$%$#@ my feet is painnnnnnnnn ! ):
Had TC and ran here and there -_-
Then was walking towards the bus-stop
then SangWoon 'BOOOOOOOM !' *press shoulders* from behind !
I was like , 'huh ? OH !' *SHOOKED* LOL slow reactions =/
Took bus with him and talked all sorts of crap .
Had arugements and I won :D
Soon , I reached home .
Tired & hungry like ( !!!!! )
Mother bought the chicken thingy and ate
then she cooked maggie mee then I ate then after awhile I slept . LOL
4hours of sleep , cool eh . And I'm still damn tired ! :x



