HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER !!! :DDDDD
Yesterday night ..
Well yesterday night ,
I was practicing Handstand , Backspin , Chairfreeze lah ..
But I was simply too full that I almost vomited , lol .
So I stopped and had a talk with JianFeng .
We talked for alot of things lah ~
Haha .
Time flies ..
From 1am+ we talked until 4am+ ..
I can't tahan already lah ,
sit on the chair almost fell asleep lor ..
Then few mins later , we two went to sleep already .
Okay , I found out I'm too hungry -.-
So smsed someone and found out he's still awake , ohmy .
FEDEX MY MAGGIE MEE !
Then slept .
Today ..
Received a sms from Roxanne at 9am+
And I replied her at 12pm+ -.-
Cos' I'm still asleep , after replying ..
Went back to sleep again .
Ended up waking up at 4pm .. Great , I broke my record already ..
Smsed someone and found out he just woke up too , LOL !
And he slept pretty late/early ... Around 8am-9am , pro eh ?
Finished my 'breakfast' and onlined .
Things happened ,
Roxanne told me she went to NDC and her mom allowed her to put braces .
Jamie and I were crapping -.-
Played Audition with Roxanne and it's damn lagging !
Talked to Eddy/Ken .
Jd came asked me some idiotic questions .
I CANNOT CLONE JIANFENG ARH ?! YOUR TAI JI ARH , ASK SO MUCH FOR WHAT .. EAT SHIT LAH .
LIKE HIM SAY LAH , ACT SO MUCH FOR WHAT SHIT .. YOU DUMBASS ! -.-
Played Audition with JianFeng , he pro ! Clubber level 19 sia .. :
Finished and Wolf came asking me why had the same name as JianFeng blah blah ,
Ohmy ..
So I uncloned him and had enough of those ass questions .
Ate dinner , watched tv , crapped with parents .
And I earned $22 ! Cos' my Aunt won 4D , 1st place ..
1st place leh ! 1ST PLACE LEH ! She gave me so litte of amount ?! She good !
Later on tried to practice but I don't have the energy to .. zz .
But manage abit of Backspin , lol .
Not even one round cos' of the rough surface -.-
Then edited some fonts in blog and yeh (:
Heard JunYing's gonna come back after 13days ! YAY ! :D
Then he asked me to treat him -.-
LOL , noway to Swensens , yesway to bubbletea ^^ .
Haha .
Today I will have an early night ,
at least earlier than yesterday lah .



